If you were to seek an action-packed fishing experience unlike the relaxed Sturgeon fishing, we would surely say its Salmon fishing. One of the most action-packed fish is the Salmon, and you need to hold the rod strong when you’ve got one on the hook.
Columbia River fishing is considered to be a sporting event in itself, and we know exactly when to have your favorite Salmon for you.
What are the three Salmons you would find?
Three prominent seasonal salmons are:
- Spring Chinook – a high-fat salmon and the best for table fare.
- Summer Chinook – it’s amongst the largest ones on the list and reaching up to the 30lb range.
- Fall Chinook – this is one of the most action-packed ones on the list. Getting them on the hook might be easy, but pulling them on the boat isn’t!
- The Coho Salmon – This is one fish that brings fun for you! Unlimited acrobatics and a head-on fight are what you should be ready for when the Coho is on your line!
- NW Sturgeon knows your hunger to get a salmon, and we know where to take you for that on the Columbian River. It’s right where the river feeds the ocean that you get your hands on a scrumptious looking Salmon.